Dallas, Texas
Featured 100% full Not resolved

A high end store recommended that I use Fibercare in Dallas to clean my *** rug.It was returned to me infested with fleas and dirt embedded in every crevice of the rug.

Have tho photos to share. There wasn't even paperwork done up when the rug was returned, unwrapped. Whitney, the sales associate assured me that the situation would be resolved (she was very pleasant and wanting to help)-- the president, Joan Friedman called me and was incredibly nasty, rude and condescending. I have filed a complaint with the BBB which they finally responded to 28 days later lying and blaming me, the customer.

I'm out of a $1200 rug, and this woman says there is no recourse.

What a way to service your customers, Joan!This company has no ethics.

Had an Experience with Fibercare Inc?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Leafguard Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Painters Painting Solution - Worst painters ever Painters Painting Solution "Hired this company(Painters Painting Solution) located in Charlotte NC to paint however the execution was poorly done and they kept dodging my calls. They promised to fix the issue but..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more